HYDRO - water power (MEW)

We offer the following products and solutions:
photovoltaic power | wind power | small hydropower plants | plasma gasification


Small hydro power plant is technically exploitable potential, kinetic or thermal energy of all waters on earth. This is immediately after the second most used biomass renewable energy source. Most are nowadays used in hydraulic power conversion to electricity.

 

 

 

Small hydro power is the designation for hydroelectric power plants with installed capacity up to 10 MW, including (NB. The European Union, however, considers MVE hydroelectric power to 5 MW). The vast majority of power hydro power (90%) is from plants with an output of more than 5 MW and the remaining 10% is made by the European MVE sorting.

Coming projects associated with the construction of small hydropower plants up to 5 MW of all types - Crossflow, Francis, Kaplan, Pelton.

We recommend our references

On the references you can find our most interesting projects that we have implemented in recent years.

Quick Contact

S.W.H. GROUP SE
Jindřicha Plachty number 58/30, Prague 5, ZIP 150 00
Czech Republic, Czech (+420) 728 327 766

info@swhgroup.eu, www.swhgroup.eu

How NET METERING works?